Sunday, December 02, 2007

Wish will remain as wish

How i wish my future husband will be someone who have all these qualities:

  1. Beramal soleh
  2. Berakhlak mulia
  3. Jujur
  4. Amanah
  5. Tidak sombong
  6. Tidak boros
  7. Penyayang
  8. Bertanggungjawab
  9. Penyabar
  10. Selalu mengajakku untuk bertaqwa, bertaubat serta bersyukur kepadamu
  11. Wajahnya tenang apabila dipandang
  12. Mempunyai kerja yang stabil
  13. Rajin mengajakku untuk beribadah bersamanya dan berbakti kepada masyarakat
  14. Boleh membimbing keluarga yg bakal dibina terutama diriku ke jalan yg diredhoi
  15. Tidak putus-putus memberikan kata-kata perangsang, dorongan dan nasihat untuk aku memperbaiki diriku yg serba kekurangan ini
  16. Boleh membantu diriku dalam urusan rumahtangga dan dalam membimbing anak-anak

And the list will go on if I never end here………………… so FULL STOP for now!! JGN BERANGAN OK!

All I can tell you is, you will never get someone with one whole complete package. No way can you get all in one. Sebelum kamu mendapat apa yang kamu mahu, kamu sendiri kene ada qualities2 ni. Aku ader ke? (Kalau takder kene work on it klu tak blh dream on okay nisa?) Yang penting kamu bersyukur dan kamu redha dengan siapa yg telah ditetapkan oleh Nya. Insya’Allah kamu akan bahagia. chewahhhh.. bobal mcm faham jek.. khekhekhe!

Anyways, this is really bothering my mind. Time and again I’ve been asked whether I’ve made the right decision. People have been shooting me down from all directions. I’ve been picking up the broken pieces from everywhere and still struggling to put it into a whole picture. Nothing is clear right now. Supplications will still continue but it’s the memories that lingered. I’m scared. It will just continue to haunt me. He is not taking any step to resolve it. Obstinate as he is and thus the issue remains stagnant. How long will it take before everything comes to a conclusion? That will remain as a question. Is he serious with his words? But if he is then why is he letting me face the never-ending-music? Question marks all over me. Everything still remain unanswered. It’s never easy to face all these but the determination in me will keep it going insya’Allah. But how about him? Is he ready to face all these? Perseverance. Does he have that quality to sustain the kinship? I will leave it to Allah to decide. He knows what is best for us.

Bila Allah cepat makbulkan Doamu, Maka DIA Menyayangimu,
Bila DIA Lambat Makbulkan doamu, Maka DIA Ingin Mengujimu,
Bila DIA Tidak Makbulkan Doamu, Maka Dia Merancang Sesuatu Yang lEbih Baik Untukmu. Oleh itu, Sentiasalah Bersangka Baik Pada ALLAH Dalam Apa Jua Keadaan Pun...
Kerana Kasih sayang ALLAH Itu Mendahului KemurkaanNya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home