Teach.. Marriage..Teach..Marriage
Teach teach teach…
Mrs Tan: Nisa, you never thought of becoming a teacher?
Nisa: Err.. Not at the moment. Why?
Mrs Tan: You have very sharp thinking and you can do very good reasoning on certain things. You have the potential to be a teacher.
Nisa: Why do you say so?
Mrs Tan: Remember I was asking for your opinion on the temperature of the hot water in the Styrofoam cup for the prelim exam. You told me the temperature will fluctuate as soon as the students bring the cup of hot water back to their bench and you suggested etc.
Nisa: Ohh..
Mrs Tan: Unless you want to settle down early then I dun think you will go for teaching.
Nisa: haha! To be frank, ya I do want to settle down early. *grinz*
Mrs Tan: Oh ya ya. I understand. *smiles*
Kwang kwang kwang!
She is not the only one who asked me whether I am interested to be a teacher. Even my uncles asked me the same question. I love to teach but I don’t wanna be a teacher in school. Stress gileee.
Anyways, a lot of students or rather friends and even my neighbor have been asking me to teach them maths. Wohoooo! I love mathssss!! But subject to my availability lah eh. And I need to revise maths too. A bit karat here and there.
My uncles asked me whether im furthering my studies? Then they joke with me by saying “pak man rasa nisa nak ambik diplolaki.” Everyone burst out laughing -_-“. Then they changed their target by disturbing my cousin “aliff jgn potong jalan eh. Kasi bujang2 dan dara2 ni kahwin dulu” Everyone burst out laughing again and they shouted to my another cousin.
Uncles: Ihsan kene kahwin dulu!! BIla nak kahwin ni huh? (btw, he is 25 dis yr)
Abg Ihsan: hahaha! Tunggu Khairulddin kahwin. (that’s my bro)
Khairulddin: Eh tak. Khairulddin lama lg. Tunggu kumayl kahwin dulu.
Kumayl: Ehhh tolak kumayl dulu plak.. Nisa lah patut kahwin dulu!! Takder pape nak fikir. Tunggu org masuk minang jek!
The whole house was filled with laughter.
Malu sehhhh. I was blushing. Everyone started teasing me. Asking me when im getting married. Dah ader calon ke blm blah blah blah.
Memang aku nak kahwin tapi aku lum sedia!!! Ok dah nisa. Jgn berangan.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home