work is getting soooooo......... undescribable
Haiz! I didn’t know I’m gonna be this busy. All thanks to the teachers for making me run up and down. Because of their preparation for corporate video on sat, we suffered today. None of the practicals today went smoothly. So many things missing!! All the labs are having practicals and we didn’t check the requisition form properly that both chemistry labs are occupied. So last minute, we shifted the solutions to bio lab. Again, we didn’t check the timing which actually clashes with the physics lesson using datalogger. So shifted them up again to the physics lab. But what happened next? We didn’t realize we need to shift the bench reagents to the physics lab as well and fixed the bunsen burner tubing. We only realized it when the teacher came to ask about it. *smacks forehead*. We can’t possibly bring those bench reagents from the chemistry labs because the students in the labs are using it. So what my senior did? MAKE EVERYTHING AGAIN! Pity her and my lab attendants. Run up and down to make the bench reagents and find bottles to put the reagents in. Rush here and there and then realized they have 15 minutes left to set up the physics lab for another experiment. They have to set up the physics lab like how we set up the experiment for their o lvl practical. So imagine the amount of work.
I couldn’t help them cos I was busy setting up all the laptops and dataloggers at the biology lab. Run in and out of the preparation room many times because some of the dataloggers are not working. TA told me 2 laptops are down which means I have to go up to the physics lab and get another 2 laptops to the biology lab. I told him to help me since I was so busy but he told me to tell the teacher to bring it down instead which is soooo not possible. So I quickly fixed all the wires for the dataloggers and realized some screws are stuck to the computer port of the dataloggers. So waste time again to take out all the screws. After fixing the datalogger the teacher instructed me to check whether the multilog is detected on all PCs and then I realized all the laptops RESTARTED!!! ARGH! The bell already rang and I have yet to fetch 2 laptops from the physics lab. So ran up with my TA because apparently 1 tablet PC is super bulky and I had tried carrying 5 tablet PCs at one go climbing up the stairs from 1st floor to 4th floor. Mcm nak banting jek tu PCs. Once I came down, the students are already in the lab waiting to greet all the teachers. My HOD introduced TA to the students. Im unsure if he introduced me to the students cos I was busy setting up the datalogger for them but I definitely do hear my name. But I heard my HOD said to the student “her name is toooooo long to be pronounce. So to prevent all of you from twisting your tongue, she makes it easier for you. So u can all call her nisa.” And when I looked up, all eyes are on me. So they greeted 6 people all together; 4 teachers and 2 staff but when it comes to my name they only say nisa. So I was like…. Hmmmmm… I don’t mind them calling me nisa without the miss infront cos I treat them like my friends too. Lol! But some teachers do tell them to call me miss nisa. Ok enough of those. As I was setting the datalogger, another teacher called out for me and asked me whether there is any medicated oil. I asked her to look for it in the first aid kit box but she told me there isn’t any. So I searched around and still couldn’t find any (I don’t know how my senior did the stock take lah. Seems like everything important also not there). Then the teacher asked me whether there is any plain water and again I said no. haha! Distilled water adelah. Haha. So what actually happened? A girl who came from Hongkong for student exchange programme fainted. But I couldn’t help to do anything cos I was too busy running from one lab to another since all the labs are having practicals at the point of time. After the lesson, the teacher said “luckily today’s connection isn’t that difficult if not you’ll go bonkers by the end of the day. Haha! Anyways, we have to start using dataloggers already because we need to prepare them for their O level practical. Next year, they’ll be using datalogger for their SPA. All schools must have at least one datalogger experiment. So we have no choice but to prepare them.”
No wonder my HOD insisted that I must do PPCR for the datalogger course. Haiz! Anyways, I was told that I can still help with the preparation for O lvl practical this year although my brother is taking Os. My HOD had enquired with the person incharge and they said since my brother is taking combined sci, I can only prepare those practicals that involved pure subjects. As for the combined one, I cant enter the lab and have to sit in the office and help them. I abhor that. So my senior told me to think of a way on how I can help with the preparation of the combined sci because my senior said they really need manpower for combined sci practical. So I told her “tell Mr. Ng that I MUST surrender my handphone before I can enter the lab and I can’t leave the lab for security reason.” Dunno whether it’s possible. But if it’s not, I will take leave lah! I don’t wanna do office work mannn! I don’t wanna allow the office people to have some chance to slack. Teheee..




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home