Wat a Zombie Day!
I received the letter from MOE yesterday asking me to go for medical check-up which is part of the job requirement. I was contemplating whether to go for the check-up today or on Monday. Think! Think! Think! Tick tock! Tick tock! I decided to go today because my “whatever-you-called-it, red light?” is coming real soon and I have no time to delay any further as the date due is drawing near. Having sleepless night really took a toll on me. I had difficulties dragging myself from bed although I wasn’t literally sleeping. You know I just love my bed + the check-up is not somewhere near. It is at
Reached the clinic at 9.50 am and was asked to take my urine sample. Something which I hate about taking urine sample is that I always had difficulties trying to urinate + I can’t seem to aim well into the container (opps!). Wahaha! So I went into the toilet 3 times and sat at the cubicle 3 times and the outcome was jeng jeng jeng NO URINE! I went to inform my dad and drank plenty of water. According to my dad, the doctor called for my name thrice but I didn’t respond since I was in the toilet trying to urinate. See! How stupid can I get? Bleargh! Finally when the doctor called my name again, I responded and at the same time told her I can’t urinate. Luckily, she told me it is okay and asked me to do it before I leave the clinic.
The radiologist called for me for an X-ray. Okay this is the first time I had to go for x-ray and I have no idea how it is done. I was asked to sign a form to confirm that I am not pregnant. Then, this is the part I despise most. They told me to go to the changing room and remove all top which includes my hijab and wore the garment they gave me. The moment I heard that I went, Astarghfirullahalazim. I have never done this before, taking my hijab off. Then something came to my mind. Since they are taking my chest portion, which means I can still wear my anak tudung at least and my hand scarf (sarung tangan) helped to cover the exposed wrist-to-elbow portion. At least I felt a bit better although it was rather uncomfortable. So now I know how x-ray is usually done. New knowledge gained.
That done, I was called again for health check-up, height and weight + eye check. I knew I am going to fail my eye check. Back then in secondary school, I was once referred to the optometrist to have a pair of spectacles done. I dislike wearing spectacles, really! I used to go to a spectacles shop and have my eye check. The optometrist told me my eyesight is fine, just that I don’t get enough sleep and that could have worsened my eyesight. Whenever I had health check-up back then in secondary school, I always wanted to lie to the nurse that I didn’t wear spectacles but since they have a record of me and my bad eyesight, I couldn’t lie and the most I did was to say I didn’t bring my glasses. Just last year I had my eye-check for the second time since I leave secondary school and the optometrist again told me I don’t need any glasses. So today I just tawakkal lah. I was asked to close my left eye and read whatever I have seen. Same goes to my right eye. Let me tell you, I can’t see the number being displayed. It was so blur lah! But by looking at the shape of the number I just guess whatever number that best described the shape I saw. The result: 6/6 Right, 6/6 Left. I was on cloud nine lah! I had never gotten myself perfect eyesight since primary one and today I got one. Alhamdulillah! Haha! Whack pun boleh dpt betul ke. Weeeee! But I realized something. I gained weight. Haha! As expected. Apa tak! Asyik duduk rumah makan. Haha! And since I got heavy bone people usually commented “your weight doesn’t suit you because you look quite thin but your weight shoots up.” 165cm, 53.5kg. Heavy kedengak btl!
Next stop, meeting GP for physical and whatever-system check-up lah like cardiovascular system, endocrine system, digestive system etc which includes boobs. Ok don’t wanna elaborate on that further. While waiting for my name to be called by the GP, I can’t control my bladder anymore. It is really going to burst in few minutes time but I choose not to go to the ladies. Tadi betul punya minum air. Satu botol habis. Skrg nak terkencing jek. Ambik kau ubat nisa. Then, during the check-up with the GP, Ya Allah! Dier pergi tekan2 somewhere near my bladder and in my heart I was shouting “oi!! Jgn tekan2 lah! Kalau aku terkecing camner!!!!!” The moment I went out of the room, I sent the documents to the counter and quickly went to the ladies to pee and at the same time collect my urine sample. That done, home sweet home.
After zuhur as usual, I have my terjemah Al-Quran class at Al-Khair mosque. I was so sleepy lah! My concentration span is just 10 minutes and thats it. I dozed off sometimes although I tried my best to stay focus. So I learnt nothing the whole lesson on huruf taukid and jenis-jenis nafi. “Thanks” to my adik who made so much noise while playing x-box till today morning in my room which leads to my sleepless night.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home